System Certification; it defines the appropriateness of certain characteristics of organizations according to a specific standard or technical regulation by third parties, such as independent organizations.
Within the scope of system certification; There are services such as Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety, Customer Satisfaction, Information Security, Food Safety. While performing these services, standards are taken as a basis and it is aimed to develop processes and systems in terms of efficiency and compliance with the system through audits carried out by competent auditors and technical experts, each of whom is expert in their field.
The purpose of System Certification; It is the determination of whether the company complies with the pre-determined conditions, the measurement of the capacity to continuously achieve the determined policies and targets, and the determination of the effective implementation of the relevant standard requirements. As a result, a certified management system adds value and trust to organizations, customers and other interested parties.
System certification is a valid process for all sectors and applies to companies providing industry and all kinds of services. In order to be present in the global market, enterprises are committed to the public, including customers, quality, customer satisfaction, environmental protection and pollution prevention, occupational health and safety in the context of occupational accidents and occupational diseases, ensuring information security, food chain food safety take control of the threats that are intended etc. declarations.
The main goal in the audits carried out by TÜRCERT; Determining the appropriateness of the management system prepared in accordance with the client's activity with the audit criteria, evaluating the management system capability to ensure the fulfillment of the legal, regulatory and contractual requirements of the client organizations, evaluating the effectiveness of the management system to ensure that the client organization meets the determined targets and, when applicable, identifies it as a healthy analysis in determining development areas.
Our certification program on System Certification covers only the following standards.
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System
- ISO 10002 Customer Complaint Management System
- ISO 50001 Energy Management System
- ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System
- ISO 31000 Enterprise Risk Management System
- ISO 39001 Road And Traffic Safety Management System
- ISO 26000 Social Responsibility Management System
- ISO 28001 Supply Chain Security Management System
- ISO 15838 Customer Contact Center Management System
- EN 15038 Translation Services Management System
- ISO 14064 Greenhouse Gas Accuracy System
- ISO 15504 Software Process Evaluation System
- GLP Good Laboratory Applications System
- FSC-COC Forest Management System
- ISO TS 16949 Automotive Quality Management System
- ISO 3834 Welding Engineering Management System
You can access the services of TURCERT from the system certification menu. You can safely choose our company which provides accredited certification services in management systems and other standards.
Scope of Accreditation for System Certification Organizations
In the following file (pdf), our country has accreditation body Türkak coverage and other accreditation organizations use almost the same scope.
Scope of Accreditation for System Certification Organizations (PDF File)