System Certification; it defines the appropriateness of certain characteristics of organizations according to a specific standard or technical regulation by third parties, such as independent organizations.
Within the scope of system certification; Services such as Quality, Environment, Occupational Health and Safety, Customer Satisfaction, Information Security, Food Safety. While these services are carried out, standards are taken as the basis and it is aimed to develop processes and systems, with the audits carried out by the competent auditors and technical experts who are experts in their respective fields, as well as their effectiveness and suitability for the system.
The purpose of System Certification is; determining whether the firm complies with the pre-determined conditions, measuring the capacity to carry out the determined policies and targets continuously and determining that the relevant standard requirements are fulfilled and applied effectively. As a result, a documented management system adds value and confidence to organizations, customers and other interested parties.
System certification is a valid process for all sectors and applies to companies providing industry and all kinds of services. In order to be present in the global market, enterprises are committed to the public, including customers, quality, customer satisfaction, environmental protection and pollution prevention, occupational health and safety in the context of occupational accidents and occupational diseases, ensuring information security, food chain food safety take control of the threats that are intended etc. declarations.
The main objective of the audits conducted by TÜRCERT is; assessing the appropriateness of the management system prepared according to the audit criteria and the customer activity, evaluating the ability of the management system to ensure that the legal, regulatory and contractual requirements of the customer organizations are met, determines a healthy analysis of development areas.
Our certification program on System Certification covers only the following standards.
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System
- ISO 10002 Customer Complaint Management System
- ISO 50001 Energy Management System
- ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management System
- ISO 31000 Enterprise Risk Management System
- ISO 39001 Road And Traffic Safety Management System
- ISO 26000 Social Responsibility Management System
- ISO 28001 Supply Chain Security Management System
- ISO 15838 Customer Contact Center Management System
- EN 15038 Translation Services Management System
- ISO 14064 Greenhouse Gas Accuracy System
- ISO 15504 Software Process Evaluation System
- GLP Good Laboratory Applications System
- FSC-COC Forest Management System
- ISO TS 16949 Automotive Quality Management System
- ISO 3834 Welding Engineering Management System
You can access the services of TURCERT from the system certification menu. You can safely choose our company which provides accredited certification services in management systems and other standards.
Scope of Accreditation for System Certification Organizations
In the following file (pdf), our country has accreditation body Türkak coverage and other accreditation organizations use almost the same scope.
Scope of Accreditation for System Certification Organizations (PDF File)