In order for an organization to manage its required information, it needs to establish and manage the Information Security Management System standards, which have a systematic approach. The principles of this system can be explained as follows:
- The first principle of the system is that information is confidential. Not everyone can be expected to access any information in an organization. Persons who are only authorized to access the information required to be protected should be prevented and the transportation of unauthorized persons should be prevented.
- The second principle of the system is that information is available. Information should be available at any time when information is needed. Even if there is a problem in the organization at that time, the information should be kept accessible and ready for use. This principle should be considered together with the first principle. In other words, people who have access to information should have access to information in all cases.
- The third principle of the system is that the information shows integrity. That is, the information should be kept intact, intact, unchanged, and in a consistent manner. This principle should be considered together with the principles of confidentiality and availability of information.
In order to implement the TS ISO / IEC 27001 Information Security Management System standards in various organizations and to ensure the continuity of the application, TURCERT certification bodyIn addition to certification studies, it also provides consultancy and training services. The training subjects of the TURCERT certification body regarding the TS ISO / IEC 27001 Information Security Management System are as follows:
- TS ISO / IEC 27001 Information Security Management System Basic Training
- Information Security Management System Documentation Training
- Information Security Management System Internal Audit Training
- TS ISO / IEC 15504 Software Process Evaluation Training
From these trainings, TS ISO / IEC 15504 Software Process Evaluation TrainingTo improve the software processes in accordance with the standard of software processes improvement and qualification determination, to determine the skill level of each process and to determine the level of maturity in the institutional sense. With this training, the participants are informed about the process dimension, qualification dimension, process calculation, process evaluation and similar subjects and sample works are carried out.
Given by the TURCERT certification body The main topics of the TS ISO / IEC 15504 Software Process Assessment Training are:
- Introduction to the standard of software process improvement and qualification
- History of SPICE
- Process size
- Qualification size
- Process calculation, grading
- Evaluation process
- Case studies
- Corporate maturity
- Differences between Cmmı and spıce
- Role-based evaluation
- Case studies
It is mandatory to continue these trainings in order to achieve the expected benefit from the TS ISO / IEC 15504 Software Process Assessment Training, which is a two-day training. Persons participating in this training should have received the TS ISO / IEC 27001 Information Security Management System Basic Training. At the end of the training, the certificate of achievement is given to the successful participants and the participant certificate is given to the others.
The instructors of the TURCERT certification body are also experienced and specialized in this area and many examples are shown during these trainings. This is also possible if the company requires training to be provided in their work environment.
If further information is required on TS ISO / IEC 15504 Software Process Assessment Training, or if this training is requested, the experienced staff of the TURCERT certification body will be with you immediately.