In the meantime, the idea of protecting the environment, not only in terms of facilities producing and leaving waste to the environment, but also in small scale compared to the industrial sector, for example, the activities of financial institutions also create environmental impact. For example, banking services do not have a physical pollution, but carry indirect environmental risks from investment projects.
In order to prevent environmental threats and dangers, it is necessary to prevent and eliminate the negative effects on ecosystems and to intervene in the negative developments. All of the measures to be taken have created the concept of environmental management.
environmental management systemIt aims to prevent the destruction of all ecosystems that allow the survival of people and human beings and to prevent their future from being threatened.
Environmental risk management is the process of deciding what to do. To do this, the danger must be defined first. In the risk assessment phase, the risks are graded and the processes are determined for the necessary control measurements. Acceptance of risk levels is made in comparison with predetermined criteria.
Organizations in TS EN ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systemand to ensure the continuation of activities in accordance with the requirements of this system, TURCERT certification bodyIn addition to certification studies, it is active in both consultancy and training activities. The training provided by the TURCERT certification body on the Environmental Management System consists of the following programs:
- TS EN ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Basic Training
- Environmental Management System Documentation Training
- Environmental Management System Internal Audit Training
- Environmental Risk Assessment Training
- Waste Management Training
- Environmental Risks and Emergency Situations - Intervention Training
- Environmental Specialist Training
of them Environmental Risk Assessment TrainingFor the companies which are sensitive to environmental problems and have established the Environmental Management System in their operations, to determine the environmental impacts and dimensions in determining the work priorities and to evaluate and classify environmental risks.
Those who will participate in this training must have received the TS EN ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Basic Training. The content of the Environmental Risk Assessment Training given by the TURCERT certification body consists of the following topics:
- Environmental basic definitions
- Environmental impacts and dimensions in organizations
- Importance of environmental risk assessment
- What are the ISO 14001 requirements for environmental risk assessment?
- Evaluation and grading of environmental dimensions
- How to determine the effects of environmental risks?
- Conceptual overview of risk
- Risk analysis and legal requirements
- Risk assessment techniques
- Removal or reduction of risk
- Monitoring risk
- Case studies
The Environmental Risk Assessment Training takes two to three days and must continue. Upon completion of the training, the successful participants are certified.
The trainings are given by the experienced and expert instructors of the TURCERT certification body and there is a chance for the participants to have a large number of applications during their training. If desired, these trainings are provided in the company's own working environments.
Experienced managers and employees of the TURCERT certification body are always with you to learn more about Environmental Risk Assessment Training or to provide this training.