All organizations that are environmentally friendly must comply with the national and international legal regulations and obligations related to the environment during their activities. They have to pursue scientific research and technological developments, aim to prevent environmental pollution and to continuously improve environmental performance. They need to protect and use natural resources in the most effective way. They should aim to reduce or recycle at the source as much as possible. All employees are required to educate their employees about the environment and to raise awareness of environmental responsibility at the lowest level from top management. If all these are followed, it will be possible to leave a more livable environment for future generations.
Organizations in environmental managementIt should be conducted within the framework of the strategies and policies to be established at the highest level.
In order to establish the TS EN ISO 14001 Environmental Management System in the establishments and to ensure the continuation of activities in accordance with the requirements of this system, TURCERT certification bodyIn addition to certification studies, it is active in both consultancy and training activities. The training provided by the TURCERT certification body on the Environmental Management System consists of the following programs:
- TS EN ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Basic Training
- Environmental Management System Documentation Training
- Environmental Management System Internal Audit Training
- Environmental Risk Assessment Training
- Waste Management Training
- Environmental Risks and Emergency Situations - Intervention Training
- Environmental Specialist Training
From these programs Environmental Risks and Emergency Situations - Intervention TrainingIn all kinds of emergencies, disasters, work accidents, chemical spills and leaks and are prepared to be prepared for the earthquake.
Those who will participate in this training must have received the TS EN ISO 14001 Environmental Management System Basic Training. The content of Environmental Risks and Emergency Situations - Response Training provided by the TURCERT certification body consists of the following topics:
- Importance of environmental risk assessment
- ISO 14001 standards for environmental risk assessment
- Environmental hazard and risk definitions and differences
- Identification of environmental risk assessment activities
- Establishment of environmental risk assessment teams
- Main effects of environmental risks
- Importance of environmental risks
- Legal requirements concerning environmental risks
- Whether environmental risks are acceptable
- Steps of the environmental risk control hierarchy
- Planning of measures against environmental risks
- Case studies
Environmental Risks and Emergency Situations - Response Training is usually completed within two days and it is mandatory to continue these trainings. Upon completion of the training, the successful participants are certified.
The trainings are provided by the experienced and expert staff of the TURCERT certification body and there is a chance for the participants to have a large number of applications during their training. If desired, these trainings are provided in the company's own working environments.
For more information on Environmental Risks and Emergency Response Training, or to ensure that this training is provided, experienced managers and employees of the TURCERT certification body are always there for you.