ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System standard is an international standard for the companies operating in the food sector. It is possible to apply this standard to all rings and all processes of the food supply chain.
In the implementation of the ISO 22000 standard, some basic applications, which are called pre-requisite programs, are important for the correct establishment and effective management of the system. These programs provide the basic environmental and production conditions required for food safety. In this way, the necessary measures against the risks that threaten product safety are taken from the beginning. These programs include:
- Plant and equipment features
- Sanitation and hygiene practices
- Control of harmful organisms
- Staff training and hygiene
- Supplier and raw material control
- Process control
- Applications for product acceptance
- Storage and distribution conditions
Food producing companies 22000 CERTIFICATE In order to implement the Food Safety Management System standards and ensure the continuity of the application, TURCERT certification bodyIn addition to certification studies, it also provides consultancy and training services. The training subjects of the TURCERT certification body regarding TS EN ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System are as follows:
- TS EN ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System Basic Training
- Food Safety Management System Documentation Training
- Food Safety Management System Internal Audit Training
- FSSC 22000 Food Safety System Training
- BRC - Food Global Standard Basic Training
- TS 13027 Hygiene and Sanitation Training in Food Production Facilities
- TS EN ISO 22004 Food Safety Management System, Guidelines for Implementation of ISO 22000
- ISO 22000 Practice Training
From these trainings, ISO 22000 Practice TrainingThe TS EN ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System includes information on how to establish and sustain in food companies.
The main topics of the ISO 22000 Practice Training given by the TURCERT certification body are:
- Definition of basic food safety concepts
- General Conditions of Food Safety Management System
- Food Safety System administrative requirements
- Pre-requisite programs
- Hazard analysis
- Creation of HACCP plans
- Control of unsuitable product
- Verification, validation and continuous improvement of Food Safety Management System
- Case studies
ISO 22000 Practice Training is completed in two days. It is obligatory to continue these trainings in order to achieve the expected benefit. Persons participating in this training must have received the TS EN ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System Basic Training. At the end of the training, the certificate of achievement is given to the successful participants and the participant certificate is given to the others.
A large number of exemplary applications are shown during these trainings given by the experienced and specialist trainers of the TURCERT certification body. This is also possible if the company requires training to be provided in their work environment.
If more information is required on ISO 22000 Practice Training or if you wish to provide this training, the experienced staff of the TURCERT certification body will be with you immediately.