Establishing the TS EN ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System for food establishments operating in accordance with the legal regulations on food safety, detecting food safety risks, continuously monitoring and controlling, thus improving product quality and minimizing production defects. will be fairly easy to manage. This system, which aims to ensure food safety in every ring of the food chain, also includes the HACCP principles. Abcak HACCP principles are based solely on the food production stage and apply only to manufacturing companies.
In order to implement the TS EN ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System standards in food producing companies and to ensure the continuity of the application, TURCERT certification bodyIn addition to certification studies, it also provides consultancy and training services. The training subjects of the TURCERT certification body regarding TS EN ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System are as follows:
- TS EN ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System Basic Training
- Food Safety Management System Documentation Training
- Food Safety Management System Internal Audit Training
- FSSC 22000 Food Safety System Training
- BRC - Food Global Standard Basic Training
- TS 13027 Hygiene and Sanitation Training in Food Production Facilities
- TS EN ISO 22004 Food Safety Management System, Guidelines for Implementation of ISO 22000
- ISO 22000 Practice Training
From these trainings, TS EN ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System Basic TrainingIn order to provide food safety, the foodstuffs in the food production chain are provided with the basic knowledge of how to install and manage the TS EN ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System to detect and manage safety hazards on food.
TS EN issued by TURCERT certification body ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System The main topics of Basic Education are:
- ISO 22000: General information about the 2005 standard
- Food safety explanation of basic concepts
- Food legal regulations and related standards
- Pre-requisite programs
- Hazard analysis and hazard analysis
- Critical control points
- Pre-requisite programs
- Evaluation and selection of control measures
- HACCP plan
- Monitoring System
- Validation, verification and improvement of the Food Safety Management System
- Correction and corrective actions
- Case studies
TS EN ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System Foundation Training is completed in two days. It is obligatory to continue these trainings in order to achieve the expected benefit. At the end of the training, the certificate of achievement is given to the successful participants and the participant certificate is given to the others.
A large number of exemplary applications are shown during these trainings given by the experienced and specialist trainers of the TURCERT certification body. This is also possible if the company requires training to be provided in their work environment.
TS EN ISO 22000 If you want to get more information about Basic Training in Food Safety Management System or if you want to give this training, experienced employees of TURCERT certification body will be with you immediately.