The 2014 Food Safety Management System, revised in 22004, provides guidelines on the implementation of ISO 22000, the implementation and management of Food Safety Management System in food companies. As it is a guide, there is more detail in it. It is particularly focused on areas required for clarification. When setting up a food control system and trying to classify different control measures, there must be a hazard control program in hand. This is what the 22004 Guide works for.
Food producing companies TS EN ISO 22000 In order to implement the Food Safety Management System standards and ensure the continuity of the application, TURCERT certification bodyIn addition to certification studies, it also provides consultancy and training services. The training subjects of the TURCERT certification body regarding TS EN ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System are as follows:
- TS EN ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System Basic Training
- Food Safety Management System Documentation Training
- Food Safety Management System Internal Audit Training
- FSSC 22000 Food Safety System Training
- BRC - Food Global Standard Basic Training
- TS 13027 Hygiene and Sanitation Training in Food Production Facilities
- TS EN ISO 22004 Food Safety Management System, Guidelines for Implementation of ISO 22000
- ISO 22000 Practice Training
ISO 22004 Food Safety Management System, Guidelines for the Implementation of ISO 22000The ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System has been prepared to help the establishment of the relevant companies.
The main topics of the TS EN ISO 22004 Food Safety Management System, Guidelines for the Implementation of ISO 22000 by TURCERT certification body are as follows:
- General information about ISO 22000 standard
- Food safety basic concepts
- Food legal regulations
- Pre-requisite programs
- Hazard analysis and hazard analysis
- Critical control points
- Evaluation and selection of control measures
- HACCP plan
- Case studies
TS EN ISO 22004 Food Safety Management System, Guidelines for the Implementation of ISO 22000 is completed in two days. It is obligatory to continue these trainings in order to achieve the expected benefit. Persons participating in this training must have received the TS EN ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System Basic Training. At the end of the training, the certificate of achievement is given to the successful participants and the participant certificate is given to the others.
A large number of exemplary applications are shown during these trainings given by the experienced and specialist trainers of the TURCERT certification body. This is also possible if the company requires training to be provided in their work environment.
TS EN ISO 22004 Food Safety Management System, If you want to get more information about the application of ISO 22000, or if you want to give this training, experienced employees of TURCERT certification body will be with you immediately.