The main purpose of OHSAS TS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System is to eliminate or minimize the risks in the organization and to establish and maintain a safe and healthy working environment within the framework of legal regulations related to occupational health and safety.
From this definition, the objectives of the system can be grouped under three headings:
- Protect employees. Protecting employees from the negative impacts of the working environment is the first objective to ensure that they work in a safe and comfortable environment.
- To ensure production safety. Occupational diseases and occupational accidents cause labor and workday losses in organizations. The system reduces these losses to the lowest level and thus increases the efficiency.
- Ensuring the safety of the enterprise. Thanks to the measures to be taken, eliminating fire, explosion, machine malfunctions and similar unexpected situations in the working environment will create operational safety.
In order to establish OHSAS TS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System standards and to ensure the sustainability of this system, TURCERT certification bodyIn addition to certification studies, it also provides consultancy and training services. The trainings given by the TURCERT certification body on OHSAS TS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System consist of the following programs:
- OHSAS TS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Basic Training
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System Documentation Training
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System Internal Examination Training
- Occupational Health and Safety Risk Assessment and Rating Training
- Explosion Protection Document Preparation Training
- Fire training
- Emergency and Intervention Training
Through these trainings Occupational Health and Safety Risk Assessment and Rating TrainingIn order to determine the potential hazards and risks for the companies in the establishment and implementation of this system, they are evaluated and evaluated.
The scope of Occupational Health and Safety Risk Assessment and Rating Training given by TURCERT certification body is as follows:
- General legislation knowledge
- Occupational health and safety basic definitions
- General risks associated with organizations
- Risk assessment and rating
- Analysis of causes of work accidents
- The impact of environmental health on workers
- Case studies
Occupational Health and Safety Risk Assessment and Grading Training generally takes two days. Persons participating in this training must have received OHSAS TS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Basic Training. It is also necessary to attend these trainings. When the training is completed, the successful participants are given a certificate of achievement and the others are given a certificate of attendance.
The trainings are given by the experienced and specialist trainers of the TURCERT certification body, and the participants have the opportunity to make many applications during their training. On request, these trainings are also provided in organizations' own work environments.
Occupational Health and Safety You can contact the experienced staff of the TURCERT certification body for further information or to provide this training.