There are two main standards in the OHSAS Occupational Health and Safety Management System series:
- The OHSAS TS 18001 standard is the standard on which occupational health and safety specifications are described and used for evaluation and certification purposes.
- The OHSAS TS 18002 standard is the implementation guide of the OHSAS TS 18001 standard.
OHSAS TS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System aims to identify potential hazards in advance and take necessary measures in a proactive manner. This standard is generally in line with the legal regulations.
In order to establish this system, it does not matter whether the size of the organization or the sector in which it operates. Any organization wishing to implement a serious program to reduce or minimize health and safety risks for employees, customers and society can establish and manage the OHSAS TS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System.
In order to establish OHSAS TS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System standards and to ensure the sustainability of this system, TURCERT certification bodyIn addition to certification studies, it also provides consultancy and training services. The trainings given by the TURCERT certification body on OHSAS TS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System consist of the following programs:
- OHSAS TS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Basic Training
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System Documentation Training
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System Internal Examination Training
- Occupational Health and Safety Risk Assessment and Rating Training
- Explosion Protection Document Preparation Training
- Fire training
- Emergency and Intervention Training
Through these trainings Fire trainingIn order to ensure the fast and accurate decision making of the managers and employees in the fires that may occur in the workplace, the preparation of the work plan, taking necessary precautions for the safety of life and property, damage assessment, organizing the activities of emergency response and rescue teams.
The scope of the Fire Training given by the TURCERT certification body is as follows:
- Fire theory
- Combustion classes and properties
- Fire classes
- Fire extinguishing techniques
- Extinguishers to be used according to fire class
- Schematically fire extinguishing techniques
- The issues that the workers must know in emergency situations
- Procedures to be performed by personnel who first see the fire
- Emergency teams
- Case studies
Fire Training generally lasts two days. Persons participating in this training must have received OHSAS TS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Basic Training. It is also necessary to attend these trainings. When the training is completed, the successful participants are given a certificate of achievement and the others are given a certificate of attendance.
During these trainings given by experienced and expert instructors of the TURCERT certification body, the participants have the opportunity to do many applications. On request, these trainings are also provided in organizations' own work environments.
You can contact the experienced staff of the TURCERT certification body to get more information about Fire Training or to provide this training.