9001 CERTIFICATE Quality management system All the requirements of the standards are of a general nature. While these standards are determined by ISO, it is aimed to be applicable to all organizations, regardless of their size, types and the product or service sector in which they operate.
But what is important is not to build this system, but to keep it alive. The establishments that have already established this system and received ISO 9001 Certificate are audited by the certification bodies every year for this purpose.
ISO 9000 Quality System standards basically consists of the following three standards:
- TS EN ISO 9000 Quality Management Systems - Basic Principles, Terms and Definitions
- TS EN ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems - Terms
- TS EN ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems - Guide for Performance Improvements
In order to establish ISO 9000 Quality System standards in companies and to ensure that these standards are sustainable, TURCERT certification bodyIt is active in both consultancy and training activities. The training provided by the TURCERT certification body on the Quality Management System consists of the following programs:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System Basic Training
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System Internal Auditor Training
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System Documentation Training
- ISO Management, Interaction and Improvement Techniques Training
of them ISO 9001 Quality Management System Internal Auditor TrainingIn order to train the personnel who will conduct internal quality audits in the company. In-house audits are conducted to check whether the Quality Management System standards comply with the Quality Management System standards established by the company, whether these standards are implemented effectively and whether the system is sustainable.
The TURCERT certification body ISO 9001 Quality Management System The content of Internal Auditor Training consists of the following topics:
- Introducing the Quality Management System standards
- Interpretation of these standards through the eyes of the supervisor
- What is internal auditing?
- What are the stages and benefits of internal audit?
- Internal audit types
- Planning of internal audit (pre-audit, selection of the team, what to do during the audit)
- Completion of internal audit, determination of incompatibilities and report writing
- Responsibilities of the internal auditor
- Case studies
Participants who will participate in this training must have taken the ISO 9001 Quality Management System Basic Training before.
ISO 9001 Quality Management System Internal Auditor Training usually takes 2 days and it is compulsory to attend these trainings. When the training is completed, the successful participants are certified.
The trainings are given by the TURCERT certification body as ISO 9001 Lead Auditors and there are many opportunities for the participants to do a lot of practice during their training.
On request, these trainings are also provided in the firms' own offices.
ISO 9001 Quality Management System In order to obtain more information about Internal Auditor Training or to provide this training, you can contact the experienced staff of the TURCERT certification body.