The ISO 9001 Quality Management System is based on eight quality standards. These are briefly:
- Customer focus
- Employee participation
- Process approach
- System approach in management
- Continuous improvement
- Realistic approach to decision making
- Supplier relations based on mutual benefits
Bu quality principlesare the principles that can be used by the senior management in order to direct the company to performance improvement. If a company can be managed systematically and transparently, it will be successfully run. Management of a firm includes quality management as well as other management systems.
The basic standards that constitute the ISO 9000 Quality System standards are:
- TS EN ISO 9000 Quality Management Systems - Basic Principles, Terms and Definitions
- TS EN ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems - Terms
- TS EN ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems - Guide for Performance Improvements
TURCERT certification bodyprovides training and consultancy services to companies in order to establish these basic quality standards in a company and to manage the company in accordance with these standards. The TURCERT certification body Quality management system The trainings organized within the scope of
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System Basic Training
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System Internal Auditor Training
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System Documentation Training
- ISO Management, Interaction and Improvement Techniques Training
ISO Management, Interaction and Improvement Techniques Training is given as a whole to introduce the Process Management System as a whole. Companies can operate in many different sectors. However, one of the most basic tools that firms will use to increase their competitiveness is Process Management.
The scope of the ISO Management, Interaction and Improvement Techniques Training given by the TURCERT certification body includes:
- TS EN ISO 9001 Quality Management System with process approach
- Quality Management System Process Identification
- Determining the order of processes and their interactions
- Criteria and methods for running processes and ensuring audits
- Resources and information needed to run processes
- Measurement of processes, measurement methods and analysis of processes
- Continuous improvement studies
- Case studies
Participants who will participate in this training must have taken the ISO 9001 Quality Management System Basic Training before.
ISO Management, Interaction and Improvement Techniques Training usually takes two days and it is compulsory to attend these trainings. The participants who have successfully completed the training are given certificates.
The trainings are given by the TURCERT Certification Body as ISO 9001 Lead Auditors and the participants have the opportunity to make many examples during the training. In addition, in case of demand of the company, these trainings are provided in the company's own working environments.
For more information or training on ISO Management, Interaction and Improvement Techniques Training, please contact the experienced staff of the TURCERT certification body.