The ISO 10002 standard is a standard that helps companies successfully address customer complaints and understand and manage these complaints. The system identifies the basic requirements of handling customer complaints and helps companies cope with customer complaints. Therefore, the ISO 10002 standard is suitable for all companies that want to go beyond the expectations of their customers.
By establishing and managing the Customer Satisfaction Management System, companies benefit from a large number of benefits. Here are a few of them:
• Existing customers are retained
• Company's brand value rises
• Efficiency in processes
• In-house communications and relationships are strengthened
• Complies with ISO 9001 Quality Management System
• Creates continuous improvement for the company.
Customer satisfaction and evaluation of customer complaints, TURCERT certification bodyis also a matter of importance and also provides consultancy and training services as well as certification studies. The TURCERT certification body Customer happiness can be grouped as follows:
- TS ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction Management System Basic Training
- TS ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction Management System Internal Audit Training
- TS ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction Management System Documentation Training
The organizations that establish and manage the ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction Management System in their businesses have internal auditors in their staff to perform an audit to determine whether the system is in compliance with the requirements of the system; The internal audit staff shall check whether the requirements of the standard, the planned regulations and the Customer Satisfaction and Quality Management System conditions established by the organization are complied with and that the request is used and used effectively. For the purpose of cultivating these elements TS ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction Management System Internal Audit Training It is organized.
The main topics of the TS ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction Management System Internal Audit given by the TURCERT certification body are:
- TS ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction Management System overview
- Definitions and concepts of internal audit
- Examination criteria
- Examination Plan
- Audit principles
- Examination program
- Inspection activities and conduct of examination
- Field inspection activities
- Preparation of questionnaires
- Evaluation of audit results
- Preparation of inspection report
- Case studies
This training is two days old and it is obligatory to continue these trainings in order to obtain the expected benefit from its education. In addition, persons who will participate in this training should have received TS ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction Management System Basic Training. At the end of the training, successful participants are given a certificate of achievement.
The instructors of the TURCERT certification body are also experienced and specialized in this field and many examples are shown during these trainings. This opportunity is also recognized if the company requires training to be provided in their work environment.
TS ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction Management System If you want to get more information about Internal Audit Training or if you want to give this training, experienced employees of TURCERT certification body will be with you immediately.