The provisions of ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction Management System standard are as follows:
- Principles of guidance (General, Visibility, Accessibility, Responsibility, Objectivity, Fees, Privacy, Customer-oriented approach, Accountability, Continuous improvement)
- Complaints handling framework (commitment, policy, responsibility and authority)
- Planning and design (General, Objectives, Activities, Resources)
- The process of handling the complaints handling process (communication, receiving the complaint, following the complaint, notifying the receipt of the complaint, the first evaluation of the complaint, investigating the complaints, responding to the complaints, notifying the decision, closing the complaint)
- Sustainability or improvement (Collecting information, Analysis and evaluation of complaints, Satisfaction with the process of handling complaints, Monitoring of the complaints handling process, Examination of the process of handling the complaints, Management review of the process of handling the complaints, Continuous improvement)
As can be seen, the standards of the system are oriented towards customer satisfaction and customer complaints can create new opportunities for companies if they can be evaluated well. The main assets of all organizations are the customers they offer products and services. Companies can survive as long as customers are satisfied. Companies that do not know why they have lost their customers, who lost their customers, when they lost and how much loss of income are doomed to lose.
TURCERT certification bodyalso gives importance to continuous improvement trainings and offers various training programs on this subject. Some of these training programs are as follows:
- Statistical Process Control Training
- Total Quality Management Training
- Problem Solving Techniques Training
- Customer Satisfaction Training
From these trainings, Customer Satisfaction Trainingis designed to provide participants with a new perspective to their sectors and firms and to develop corporate behaviors that will achieve absolute customer satisfaction. In addition, participants are provided with methods of collecting complaints and handling them appropriately, techniques for converting complaints into sales, and ways to solve them without delay.
The main issues of the Customer Satisfaction Training given by the TURCERT certification body are:
- Creating a service-oriented company culture
- Authorize employees
- Train customers
- Ways to address complaints correctly
- To turn complaints into sales
- Receive feedback from customers
- Creating loyalty in customers
- Solving problems without delay
- Cost of losing customers
- Competitive analysis on customer satisfaction
- Market research on customer satisfaction
- Tactics to succeed in communication
- The goal of excellence
- Satisfaction with employee satisfaction
- Ways to improve service quality and customer satisfaction
- Case studies
It is obligatory to continue these trainings in order to achieve the expected benefit from the two-day training, Customer Satisfaction Training. At the end of the training, the certificate of achievement is given to the successful participants and the participant certificate is given to the others.
The instructors of the TURCERT certification body are also experienced and specialized in this area and many examples are shown during these trainings. This is also possible if the company requires training to be provided in their work environment.
If you want to get more information about Customer Satisfaction Training or if you want to give this training, the experienced employees of TURCERT certification body will be there for you.