By the Ministry of Labor and Social Security, 6331 No. Pursuant to the Occupational Health and Safety Law and the European Parliament and Council Directive 2002 / 44 / EC, The Regulation on the Protection of Employees from Vibration Risks was enacted. This regulation establishes minimum requirements for the protection of employees from health and safety risks arising from mechanical vibration.
Also by the same ministry, again numbered 6331 Pursuant to the Occupational Health and Safety Law and the European Parliament and Council Directive 2003 / 10 / EC,The Regulation on the Protection of Consumers from Noise-Related Risks was enacted. This regulation also sets minimum requirements for the protection of employees from health and safety risks, especially hearing losses due to high noise.
In accordance with the provisions of the two legislative regulations, the employees are exposed to mechanical vibration and high noise protection and to avoid any health and safety risks. Mechanical vibration and noise level should be measured and checked.
Inspection and test facilitiesboth perform the measurement with an expert staff. These measurements and controls should be performed at least once a year. This requirement is stated in the Regulation on Health and Safety Conditions in the Use of Work Equipment by the Ministry of Labor and Social Security.
Mechanical vibration and noise exposure level The results of measurement and evaluation are prepared as a report and delivered to the organization. This report must be kept for future reference.
Noise and vibration measurements are based on the following basic standards:
- TS ISO 8297: 2006: Acoustics - Determination of sound power levels for assessment of surrounding sound pressure levels in industrial plants with multiple noise sources - Engineering method
- TS ISO 9613-1: 2006: Acoustic - Decrease of sound propagation on the outside - Section 1: Calculation of sound absorption by atmosphere
- TS ISO 9613-2: 2006: Acoustic - Decrease of sound propagation outdoors - Section 2: General calculation method
- Determination of sound power levels and sound energy levels of noise sources using sound pressure - Engineering methods applied in a free space on a reflective plane
- Determination of sound power levels and sound energy levels of noise sources using sound pressure - Observation method using a circumferential measuring surface on a reflecting plane - TS EN ISO 3746
- TS 9315 ISO 1996-1: Acoustics - Description, measurement and evaluation of environmental noise - Part 1: Basic quantities and evaluation procedures
- TS ISO 1996-2: Acoustics - Description, measurement and evaluation of environmental noise - Part 2: Determination of environmental noise levels
- TS 10354: 1992: Mining - Air Shock and Ground Vibration Measurement
- TS ISO 4866: 2006: Mechanical vibration and shock - Vibration of buildings - Guidance for measuring measurement and impact on buildings
The TÜRCERT certification body provides certification and training services on the one hand and on the other hand provides specific technical services to the demanding companies. These services include noise and vibration controls and other inspection services. You can contact the TÜRCERT certification body for any kind of inspection and test work.